Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What did you make for lunch?

I have to admit that being off work since June 1st (I work at a school) I have had a lot of time on my hands. I have been putting on my wonder mom cape. Honestly when I am working and getting kids from here to there.. I don't normally MAKE the time for these projects. So today was lunch... I have seen many variations of this one on PINTERST.. I love all the ideas I can find here and I have had so much fun trying them out. So this one was one you could eat. I tried it on my kids. I used to Jiffy Corn Muffin Mixes and 4 all beef hot dogs. I mixed the muffin mix according the box directions, while I was letting my muffin mix rest I sliced my hot dogs up in small pieces ( I cut "slices" and then halved those slices).  I added a small amount of muffin mix to the pan (I made 12 muffins) then I added a few of the hot dog slices and topped with more muffin mix. I baked them at 400 for 20 mins. I served them with ketchup and mustard. My kids gobbled them up even Shelby who said she didn't like that (without trying them) ate one. I will definitely add this to my repertoire 


No comments:

Post a Comment